Locks and Handles Sydney
We design and manufacture high quality wrought iron safety lock boxes
We use the safest locks in the industry
NS security doors provides only the highest quality of locks to match their extreme quality of security doors and gates. We use two types of locks, the Lockwood 001 Deadlock and Jacksons Mortice lock.
Australian made Whitco Deadlock
The lock we mostly use and highly recommend is the Australian made whitco deadlock, which is also recognised by all major insurance companies and which is one of the most expensive locks on the market today.
The following are just a few of the features the whitco deadlock has to offer:
- The unique lock alert status indicator shows the lock set status at a glance
- Safety release automatically unlocks the internal knob upon entry
- High security with cut resistant stainless steel bolt
- 11 concealed anchorage points and door frame strengthener
- Bolt hold back function activated by external key or internal knob
- Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks
- Are available in silver or gold
Jackson Mortice Lock
Being a high security five lever mortice lock these locks are used by request from our clients when they would like to have handles on their security doors or gates. Jacksons is also an Australian made and owned company manufacturing mortise locks since 1885. N’S security provides brass and chrome handles to compliment their security doors and gates.